Here we are successful December, folks. Welcome. As we rotation into the festive season, arsenic ever we drove plentifulness of large cars and covered each the biggest news. Jump successful beneath and cheque retired the Roadshow News Recap for the week with Craig and I discussing each of that and more.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin deed the roadworthy successful the 2022 Honda Civic Si, and it's a marked betterment implicit the past one.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing drove the 2022 Porsche Taycan GTS and, predictably, it was excellent. Just similar the different Taycans you tin buy.
Reviews Editor Emme Hall took the 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line for a spin, and the little spicy N exemplary doesn't disappoint.
- BMW XM conception revealed: And it looks... interesting.
- Genesis G90 unveils its caller look: The caller sedan looks arsenic crisp arsenic ever and past some.
- Nissan shares its EV plans: The Ambition 2030 program calls for 23 electrified models, and the institution showed disconnected immoderate neat concepts.
- Aston Martin Vantage volition get a V12 again: The sports car volition get a send-off successful benignant with 12 cylinders.
- Tesla and California interruption up: The carmaker is present headquartered successful Austin, Texas.
- Lexus teases an electrical SUV: It'll beryllium based connected the Toyota BZ4X and deterioration immoderate precise striking styling.
BMW's electrical i7 prototype slides astir the Arctic CircleSee each photos
Now playing: Watch this: Use a torque wrench alternatively of guessing if something...
Don't guess, you usage a torque wrench when... wrenching connected your car.
Climb successful the driver's spot for the latest car quality and reviews, delivered to your inbox doubly weekly.